Saturday, February 28, 2015

Omniflick Farewell: Leonard Nimoy (1931-2015)



Just wanted to say goodbye to someone who played one of my favorite characters in T.V. and film. As a Trekkie, I would be remiss if I didn't say a little something about Leonard Nimoy. I always found his voice to be pleasing to the ear and really liked how much humor he brought to the role of the stubbornly stoic Mr. Spock.

Coincidentally, I watched Star Trek: The Motion Picture a week ago and must say my favorite scene is Spock's arrival on board the Enterprise.

I grew up watching the original series in syndication, the Saturday morning cartoon and all the films. I guess it's safe to say my life would have been the poorer without Mr. Spock (and Leonard Nimoy).

He will be sorely missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment